About the company
Actlogica is a fintech company that builds products wealth management, insurance and finance industry. We aim on providing world class, secure systems and enterprise grade systems to our customers. Our mission is to build products that allow our customers to focus on core business and let our technology take care of the rest.
Having launched our latest product FinFlo Enterprise, we have big plan of growth. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
We are a friendly, creative and highly ambitious technology company and are currently looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager. With experience of selling Wealth Management software solutions to Investment Advisory Services customers, you will spearhead sales strategy. The candidate can be based out of any one of the cities – Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi (or the surroundings) or Chennai. Location can be flexible as the current Covid-19 situation will limit if not eliminate any travel needs. You will have support in the form of highly experienced Product & Pre-Sales Managers as well as the Engineering team.
The Business Development Manager will head sales and business development of FinFlo Enterprise software across all regions in India to deliver against sales volumes and value objectives of business plan.
- Spearhead the new business efforts for the with the focus on developing new relationships with customers
- Participate in formulating sales strategy
- Build market intelligence and approach
- Initiate and develop sales prospects across key geographies
- Manage your own sales pipeline
- Collaborate and input into regional marketing, arrange promotional programs, activities and events
- Work in close collaboration with the regional partner network but also generate direct Sales opportunities
- Work to monthly objectives and OKRs
- Maintain high standards and strive for sales excellence
You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required and the immense rewards that come with it.
Plus the nice to have requirements are:
- Sales experience operating autonomously
- Experience selling enterprise-level software to Financial Services clients
- Extensive knowledge of technology sales cycles and processes
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English in speaking and writing, Hindi speaking
Plus it is preferred to have:
- Experience in knowing the art of wealth management
- Knowledge of portfolio management, mutual fund investments and regulations
- Knowledge of the financial technology market
Working with a unique fintech innovative company you will be a big part in the growth and success of a company providing revolutionary solutions to the Indian market. You will be providing crucial feedback from sales perspective and be a primary contributor to the product pipeline. You will receive a base salary plus an amazing commission package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com